Last week, there was CSC236 test and I was very sick during that week and did not have much to say about that week, but I just thought it would be fun to post this. I came across from one of the website and came up with these questions. If you are able to answer this, you are pretty much qualified to join Mensa.
This is a level 2 question.
16 + 9 = 1
8 + 6 = 2
14 + 13 = 3
then,
7 + 7 = ?
why?
Level 3 question.
11 = 3
12 = 4
121 = 6
122 = 7
1211 = 7
.
.
.
12121212 = ?
I wasn't able to figure out level 2 question, but I think the answer to level 3 question is 256.
12 = 4, so 12121212 = 4*4*4*4 = 256. This is my guess and I do not know the answer.
So guys, give it a try! Who knows, you may be the newest Mensa member.
We as a Computer Science specialist/major/minor student, we put much emphasis on the importance of thinking logically. Try this question and challenge your logical ability.
No comments:
Post a Comment